MR. SUPER STREET

Pit Talk a place for Racers to keep in touch and General Discussions...

MR. SUPER STREET

Postby Jim Butcher » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:43 am

Just wanted to be the first to congratulate Allen Smith on his "third" consecutive Super Street Championship!! I thought we were going to have to get some oxygen out for Joy when Allen and Dan Funk tee'd it up for round three!!
Three wins in six races is outstanding and hopefully some of us can give him some competition next year (I think we have said that the last two years??). Congrats also to Dan Funk and Matt Dadas for their second and third place finishes.
Last, but certainly not least.....thanks to Bill, Mary Ann and Joe Jackson, plus all of the other sponsors who helped put on the six race BJRE Super Street Series. I only had the chance to race in the last three races, but what a blast and I am surely looking forward to next year!!
Jim Butcher

Re: MR. SUPER STREET

Postby jzirkler » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:13 am

Great Job Again Allen on your third Championship.
jzirkler

Postby 1970sixpak » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:05 am

Good job Allen. Good thing we test & tune fri.
Ralph
1970sixpak

Postby Nitro Joe Jackson » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:38 pm

Nitro Joe Jackson

Postby Allen Smith » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:41 am

Thanks guys had a blast. Three in a row is very cool. I would also like to thank Bill, Mary Ann, Lorie and Nitro Joe Jackson for all of their tireless efforts in keeping this series going. A special thanks also goes out to all of the sponsors that support the program. Ralph you just never know what can be learned from Friday night t&t.
The truth is easliy killed but a lie well told is damn near immortal.
Allen Smith

Return to Pit Talk - Sponored by Slip-Tech Racing