BJRE SST Series Race # 3 Aug 17th

Pit Talk a place for Racers to keep in touch and General Discussions...

BJRE SST Series Race # 3 Aug 17th

Postby Nitro Joe Jackson » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:47 am

BJRE SST Series Race #3 8/17/13
ok, it's happening again, SST Racing 2 weeks in a row, This Saturday will be the second race of the "Associate Sponsors Shootout" which the person getting the most points from the next 3 races will receive $100 extra. (Aug 10th, Aug 17th & now Sept 7th) Rod Rudrick won event 2 and now has the Nitro Joe's Drag Racing Stats "Bounty Hunter" award on him ($25)
As always Friday night testing is only a extra $10 if you pay for your Sat SST entry ($50). Qualifying on Sat will start at 2:30 (stick shift guys are here this weekend also, I will make sure we go before them).
Extra bonus...
Jenkins Welding & Fab "Top Gun" #1 award $50
Joy Smith Motorsports "Best Winning Package" of the race award $50

Hope to see everybody there!
Nitro
Also, put this on your schedules, Sept 28th and Oct 12th will be races 5 & 6 for the BJRE SST Series
Aug 17th BJRE SST Series Race 3
Sept 7th BJRE SST Series Race 4
Sept 28th BJRE SST Series Race 5
Oct 12th BJRE SST Series Race 6
Nitro Joe Jackson

Re: BJRE SST Series Race # 3 Aug 17th

Postby Nitro Joe Jackson » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:34 am

we got it done , yes the finals was past midnight, but it did get done, in the finals it was 2 time and defending champion Allen Smith taking out the Bob Price owned, Mike Price driven Camaro in the finals. Matt Dadas was lone semi finalist. Mike Price won the gamblers ET run and was the Jenkins Welding & Fab. #1 top Gun award winner and Scott Jamison won the RT gamblers run. I'll get more details later, I'm beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nitro Joe Jackson

Return to Pit Talk - Sponored by Slip-Tech Racing