Neil Marshall

Pit Talk a place for Racers to keep in touch and General Discussions...

Neil Marshall

Postby Jim Butcher » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:32 pm

Hey Pacemaker's Gang,
I just wanted to let everyone know that Neil Marshall took a spill off of his barn roof and broke his hip and pelvis. I talked to him this afternoon and he said he thought he was being operated on late this afternoon to get everything re-set. He is at Knox Community Hospital and was in room 619 when I talked to him (around 2:00) and said that he would be in 620 after surgery. I told him that if he needed anything that the PDP gang would jump in and help him out. Shirley is going to get me his address tomorrow and I thought that maybe we could send over some meals for him to help him with his recovery. Not sure what else he might need done, but we will try to find out and help him out the best we can.
I am planning on stopping at the hospital tomorrow to see how he is doing and will give a report on the microphone tomorrow night. Sounds like he is going to be out of the announcing commission for a few weeks, so I will do my best to fill in!!
See you all at the track, thanks!!
Jim Butcher

Re: Neil Marshall

Postby bigblockchevy » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:51 am

Please let me what he may need. We will be praying for him. We are going to stop in this evening and see him.
bigblockchevy

Postby Nitro Joe Jackson » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:32 am

let me know where he is, I'll get him a bunch of reading material and go down and see him.
Nitro
Nitro Joe Jackson

Postby Jim Butcher » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Joe,
Room 620 at Knox Community Hospital. You might call before you go down as he thought he might be getting moved to the Country Court Nursing Home for some rehab today (Sunday). The nursing home is right behind McDonald's on Coshocton Avenue. See ya!!
Jim Butcher

Postby Nitro Joe Jackson » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:52 pm

I'll wait to go to nursing home. This week
Nitro Joe Jackson

Postby nealmarshall » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Hello to all my friends at pacemakers. Iam in room 205 at Country court nursing home it's behind McDonald's
In mount Vernon. I am doing pretty well except for broken hip and pelvis on right side and a bunch of bruises on knee and leg. I. Am going to try and get rehabbed enough to get out of here I 3or4 weeks. If any one wants to visit come on out. I have rehab and that is about it. My email is nealmarshall @ hotmail.com?
Thanks to everyone for your thoughts an prayers.
nealmarshall

Return to Pit Talk - Sponored by Slip-Tech Racing