Track Champions

Pit Talk a place for Racers to keep in touch and General Discussions...

Track Champions

Postby jeffreyracing » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:42 pm

I would like to extend a big " CONGRATULATIONS " to Michael Cochran for winning the Pro bracket championship. Also great job to all his family for all thier wins on Saturday.... what a day for the Cochrans. Also Congrats to the superpro and sportsman champs.
jeffreyracing

Re: Track Champions

Postby RMJ_RacingZ350 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:16 am

Thank you Buddy. It has certainly been an eventful and fun year for all of us. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined such a good weekend with my sister in law getting a win and runner up in the two high school races on Friday, then getting another runner up in Tropy Class, along with my wife Erin winning Trophy class and my kids both winning their junior classes as well as Kirsten winning the second chance race. It was also great to get back to the finals again, and congrats to Jason Castle on his 3rd Pro Class win of the season.

As some of you know this is my first championship, and it has truly been a blessed year so far where we've come across good luck at just the right times when I've needed it to keep gaining points. I hope that luck follows us out to Indy.

But I also want to mention how I really enjoyed seeing how Sportsman Class finished up the points, with John Koenig making a big move up to force a run off for the Championship. That just shows how many good drag racers we have at the track. John Koenig gave me all I could handle in the first round of Pro Class Saturday. Congratulations to both Jay Stowe and Brian Toombs on their Championships. I hope we all can show Division 3 what the racers at this track are truly capable of out at Indy in a couple of weeks. My family personally cannot wait to head out that way and be with the rest of Team Pacemakers.
RMJ_RacingZ350

Postby nealmarshall » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:25 pm

:D .great job to all the champs this year a whole group of new ones.
I am suppose to go out of rehab next week an hope to be able to drive as I would love to be able to go out to Indy and support all our racers. The only thing I don't know is if I will be able to climb stairs. As soon as I can I will be back to the track.
nealmarshall

Postby RMJ_RacingZ350 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:58 pm

That's great news Neil! If you need any help with getting up and down the stairs and we can do anything to help make it easier just let us know. We certainly hope to see and hear you out at Indy.
RMJ_RacingZ350

Return to Pit Talk - Sponored by Slip-Tech Racing