Jim Cluck

Pit Talk a place for Racers to keep in touch and General Discussions...

Jim Cluck

Postby Rudrick Racing » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:02 pm

Anyone wishing to donate to the Cluck's to help with the expenses of medical treatment or car repairs can send donations to Jim and Laurie Cluck, 14236 North Old 3C Hwy., Sunbury OH 43074. Jim hit the wall today in the Quick 32 race and as a result he fractured his back so they will have many medical expenses in addition to fixing their car. They have been regular racers at Pacemakers for years. The racing family has come together in the past and we now have another family that needs our support. Any contribution will make a difference.
Rudrick Racing

Re: Jim Cluck

Postby nealmarshall » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:51 pm

Does anyone know if Jim is still at mount Vernon or was transferred to Columbus ?
nealmarshall

Re: Jim Cluck

Postby Jim Butcher » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:43 pm

Neil,
He was transferred to Riverside yesterday. I spoke with Laurie early this morning and she was on her way to the hospital. They ran a bunch of tests and x-rays last night and determined that he fractured his back and I think she said down low. They were going to fit him with a brace today and see how he handled it. If he handled it o.k., they were releasing him this afternoon to come home. I told her I would check in with her later tonight or tomorrow to see if he made it home. That is all I know for now. Laurie did express her heartfelt thanks for the Pacemaker's family of racers and everything that everyone has done and will continue to do for her and Jim. I will let you know when I know more, thanks!!
Jim Butcher

Return to Pit Talk - Sponored by Slip-Tech Racing