THANKS, MIKE and CREW !!

Pit Talk a place for Racers to keep in touch and General Discussions...

THANKS, MIKE and CREW !!

Postby Taylor Racing » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:07 pm

With the changing of the guard per say .I would like to say Thank You to Mike and the crew for there hard work.Having been on the management side of a couple race tracks trust me it's not as easy as it looks.Have things been perfect-no.But remember a lot of the things that need fixed take $$$ and lots of it.I don't think anyone can say Mike hasn't tried to be fair to the racer. Good luck to the new management group!!Without throwing anybody under the bus what are your opinions on what needs improved or changed But remember don't bitch if your not willing to help and or support the track.We have access to a nice facility lets make this transition a positive one!! STEVE TAYLOR
Taylor Racing

Re: THANKS, MIKE and CREW !!

Postby tony hall » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:06 pm

Very well said! I very much enjoyed racing there under Mikes mngt. Thank you Mike, Cliff, David and everyone else.
tony hall

Postby badman5555 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:32 am

track needs scraped...
not just to 60 ft,alot of fast cars having problems 2-300 ft out.
badman5555

Postby Taylor Racing » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:01 am

Good Topic ----- Now -- How is the easiest/best way to do this? And how often? Then do you prep. differently? When i was at Beach Bend this spring i thing he told me water box to 60ft once a month and full track 2 times year.
Taylor Racing

Postby RMJ_RacingZ350 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:50 pm

The entire track needs to be scraped as much as possible, and then let Mother Nature do her thing with snow and rain during the winter to help clean the track. Hopefully that would help with some of the bumps ppl can feel down the track too. Then in the spring, scrub the entire surface, and start dragging the crap out of it.
RMJ_RacingZ350

Postby nealmarshall » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:29 pm

Sounds like michale and David have got some things planed. I don't know if they need any voluntary help but any one interested might want give them a call. The entire track is quite a job to get done.
nealmarshall

Return to Pit Talk - Sponored by Slip-Tech Racing